Please be courteous and remember that what is on this blog, stays on this blog unless you get permission from one of the team members.


Thanks!




~*1 John 4:7*~

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.

Note:

If you put "confusing" in the box at the bottom of this post, please comment on how you were confused and my team and I will try and clear things up so you won't be confused any longer! :)
- Princess Catherine ~*~

Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Why Do I Need a Pure Heart?"

In my post "What is a Pure Heart", I (Catherine) might have addressed this issue, but the main point was to tell you what a pure heart is. This blog post is directed on answering the question "Why Do I Need a Pure Heart?".

In the next few days I'll be giving you reasons to stay pure, but here is the first one now!

Keep Blooming!

Princess Catherine

1. Because A Pure Heart Will Protect You Emotionally

Remember the post about The Dangers of Dating (See Is Dating Dangerous? Part 1 and Is Dating Dangerous? Part 2 for more information)?
Now, I am not saying that if you don't date you automatically get a pure heart, but it will help a lot. It will help you keep out of hurtful situations like when you break-up.
If your heart is pure it will guide you in a pure direction. If it is not pure, it will lead you into sin.
Wouldn't you rather stay out of sin then be in sin?

1 comment:

  1. Very good point, Princess Catherine! You asked me if I had something to add to the prayer wall. I think you just about covered it, but if I think of anything, I'll comment.

    Thanks so much,

    Princess Izori

    ReplyDelete