Please be courteous and remember that what is on this blog, stays on this blog unless you get permission from one of the team members.


Thanks!




~*1 John 4:7*~

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.

Note:

If you put "confusing" in the box at the bottom of this post, please comment on how you were confused and my team and I will try and clear things up so you won't be confused any longer! :)
- Princess Catherine ~*~

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Favorite Verses

Do you have a favorite verse in the Bible? I know have several different verses that I like! If you asked me to name my favorite one, I couldn't, because I like more than just one. But could I share with you a few of the ones that I like?

1) Jeremiah 33:3- "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." I love the idea of being told ''great and unsearchable things that I do not know''!

2) Romans 8:1- "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus," What a wonderful thing to know! If you have confessed your sins to Jesus and accepted Him into your heart to be your Savior and Lord, you are no longer condemned!!!! Jesus took that away from us when he died on the cross; we just need to accept Him.

3) Psalm 37:4- "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart." I recently heard Beth Moore speak about this verse and she said that if joy were a smile, delight would be a laugh! "Laugh in the LORD..." :)

4) Romans 8: 37- "No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us." When Paul, the author of Romans, speaks about "all these things" he's referring back to verse 35- "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?" So in verse 37 he states the in all those things"we are MORE THAN CONQUERORS". What wonderful news! WE have conquered those things, we don't need to be worried or afraid of any of them. Don't you just love the idea of being more then a conqueror?


~Princess Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment