Please be courteous and remember that what is on this blog, stays on this blog unless you get permission from one of the team members.


Thanks!




~*1 John 4:7*~

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.

Note:

If you put "confusing" in the box at the bottom of this post, please comment on how you were confused and my team and I will try and clear things up so you won't be confused any longer! :)
- Princess Catherine ~*~

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blog Survey

Dear Readers,

For the last few months we have not been as active as we would like on White Rose Valley (meaning we don't have as many posts being written or being put up as we had hoped). Because of this, we are about to ask the following things of you.

First, what would you personally like to see more of on the blog?
More posts about dating, immodesty, or crushes? Perhaps you would enjoy more devotionals or stories (such as The Treaty Contest). Would you like some posts that are book reviews for books on purity, or maybe some more on Hope Chests. Or maybe you are interested in ways to honor your husband before you meet him, such as writing notes to him, keeping a diary for him, etc.

Second, would you like more songs on the blog?
I know Princess Izori added a song a while ago on her post "
A More Beautiful You--by Johnny Diaz" and I know some of you have blog song lists on them. What's your opinion?

Third, would you like some cartoons?
Princess Jade and Princess Sapphire are wonderful artists, and would be willing to do some cartoons about blog topics if you so desire.

If you would like to reply (please do! :), please comment at the end of the page. If you cannot, there will be a poll up until May 9th to get your opinion there. And if you don't know what one of the things on the poll are, please let us know.

Again, thanks for reading White Rose Valley. I hope that you will be a part of this "blog survey". ;)

Princess Catherine ~*~

4 comments:

  1. I personally wouldn't mind doing another post on Hope Chests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see more of the following:

    Cartoons
    Book reveiws
    Purity posts
    Modesty Posts
    and maybe some reveiw on good Christian movies!

    What ever you gal's choose to do, keep up the good work and keep shining brightly for the Lord!

    In Christ,

    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Johanna!

    Modesty posts are sorely needed, especially in this culture. I like Izori's recent post about modesty, but I would like to see more about that topic posted!

    Princess Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think, (you did ask for my opinion) that you should do more of the Treaty Story and more often. That story is what drew me to this blog, if it hadn't have been on I may have just skipped past. Now I also read the rest of your posts. (Most of the time, if I don't it's cause I don't have time)

    I would love to see it regularly. I would even take time out to write for it, if you wanted.

    ReplyDelete