Please be courteous and remember that what is on this blog, stays on this blog unless you get permission from one of the team members.


Thanks!




~*1 John 4:7*~

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.

Note:

If you put "confusing" in the box at the bottom of this post, please comment on how you were confused and my team and I will try and clear things up so you won't be confused any longer! :)
- Princess Catherine ~*~

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Prayer Request

I would just like to encourage all of you to be in prayer for the family, friends, teammates, and countrymen of Georgia since one of their Olympians, Nodar _______, died on February 12 in Vancouver while practicing on his luge. When he came around one of the curves something happened so that he flew off his sled, was tossed around for a few seconds, and finally slammed his head into a steel pole. I heard that he was going about 90 miles an hour. Thankfully, I would say that by going that fast and thereby hitting his head into the pole that fast, he probably didn't feel much, if any, pain if he was not killed instantly. Thank you all so much for joining me on this!

~Princess Gloria

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying. That's really sad, though. How old was he? I heard that he was 20, I think.

    ReplyDelete