Please be courteous and remember that what is on this blog, stays on this blog unless you get permission from one of the team members.


Thanks!




~*1 John 4:7*~

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.

Note:

If you put "confusing" in the box at the bottom of this post, please comment on how you were confused and my team and I will try and clear things up so you won't be confused any longer! :)
- Princess Catherine ~*~

Saturday, January 23, 2010

What Faith can Do

I love singing. I mean seriously. It probably annoys my family because I just walk around humming all the time. A few months ago, I heard this song called "What Faith can Do". It is really encouraging, and I have had to remember the words many times since! Here it is; do you like it to?

I've seen dreams that move the mountains,
Hope that doesn't ever end,
Even when the sky is falling,
I've seen miracles just happen,
Silent prayers get answered,
Broken hearts become brand new,
That's what faith can do.

Blessings in Christ,
~*~Princess Melody

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You know I heard part of that song today on the radio and I really liked it but I didn't know what it was called? That's really cool!

    Thanks!

    Princess Catherine ~*~

    ReplyDelete